Starting work in the middle of the week has thrown me for a loop! I figured I better whip up a to do list for tomorrow so that I can be sure to fully recoup from all of our travels.
1. Grocery shop . . . the only thing in our fridge when we returned was some old tuna salad and some Yoplait.
2. Tidy house . . . the cat may have had an encounter with approximately three rolls of toilet paper while we were away.
3. Unpack suitcases . . . bah humbug.
4. Laundry . . . gotta figure out which undies in the suitcase are clean . . . and which ones aren’t.
5. Finish labeling and editing Chicago photos. Check out this surprising shot . . . I didn’t even know I took it! I love all the black and white geometry as the backdrop for this black and white bird!